Trojan.Win32.Agent.akk removal


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been getting a box (looks like a windows system message) that pops up periodically and randomly on my screen that says my computer has , then says to click below to get the software to clear the trojan (recommended). I can click "OK" or "No thanks" (I think - I only copied down the name of the trojan). Your browser was hijacked by How to remove and clean system, please help! You need to clean your system immediately, in other case it can be crashed soon! Trojan is a general term for malicious software that is installed under false or deceptive pretenses or is installed without the user's full knowledge and consent. exhibit some form of malicious, hostile, or harmful functionality or behavior.


0 Responses to “Trojan.Win32.Agent.akk removal”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Chairmans Celebirty Show Blog is powered by Blogspot